Our Safety, Health and Environment (“SHE”) Team
At MV Kelly, we have always put safety at the heart of everything, and take our moral and legal commitment to safety very seriously. To this end, we have a team of 9 full time staff, who are led by a very experienced and knowledgeable SHE Group Safety Manager.
- Establish a proactive safety culture which ensures everyone goes home in the same condition that they arrived in and are able to enjoy leisure time and retirement unhindered by health problems due to work activities.
- A comprehensive health and safety induction is delivered to every new staff member.
- Operatives receive consistent health and safety training based on an individual training matrix created to continue their personal development.
- Procedure audits ensure that a high level of client liaison is maintained.
- 100% of our employees are accredited to the CSCS card scheme, plant operators comply with CPCS or NPORS qualification.
- We monitor our activities to guarantee our compliance with environmental legislation and actively encourage our suppliers to do likewise.
- A health and safety committee led by our directors ensures that best practice and lessons learnt are consistently applied across our business.
- Our procedures are continually reviewed and improved to meet current legislation. We ensure that our safety procedures and systems are externally audited for compliance and hold up to date accreditation from CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline.